Adam is a Pushcart Prize nominee whose poetry has appeared Painted Bride, Raleigh Review, Axon, Cimarron Review, Memorious, Assaracus, RHINO, The Doctor T.J. Eckleburg Review, SAND Journal, Bayou Magazine, The Delmarva Review, Kenning, Euphony, Potomac Review, and other places.
- "My Father Pretends to Be a Ghost," "Death Fathers at the Running of the Bulls," & "My Father as the Risen Savior with Thomas" at Axon
- "Lessons from My Grandmother" at Raleigh Review
- "The Reenactors" at Painted Bride
- "Birthmark" at Memorious
- "On positive phototaxis" and "Last Rites" on The Doctor T.J. Eckleburg Review
- "Imago Dei" and "Hornets" on Miriam's Well